Sales Manager-North America
We are looking for a high-performing sales and business development position to manage the nutrition activities in North America.
- Develop sales and marketing strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets and expand company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Establish and oversee the activities and performance of the sales team/distributors.
- Control expenses and monitor budgets, inventory and expenses.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
- Present sales, revenue, expenses reports and forecasts on a monthly basis Visit customers, attend trade meetings/events and industry conventions (Frequent travel - 50%).
- Full P&L management including all local budgets, inventories and expenses.
- Main requirement is a record of min. 5 years in B2B sales of special ingredients to the dietary supplements and food industries.
- BSc/MS degree in Biology, chemistry or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy.
- Successful previous experience as sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Self management ability but dedicated to Implementing a strategic business plan and management decisions.
- Experience in working with international companies.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Public speaking skills.
- Location- west coast, USA