We are looking for a Logistic Manager to join our production site that located at Kibbutz Ketura in the south of Israel.
- Coordinating all the logistics activities of the company – transporting and shipping of goods in Israel and abroad.
- Planning and carrying out of the company's logistics plan.
- Management of shipments of Biomass to sub-contractors – from end to end, coordination within the company and externally.
- Managing all logistics activities with suppliers and service providers – incl follow up and daily supervision of invoices and payments (against price lists, agreements and quotes).
- Stock levels management – documentation, tracking and responsibility for the company's finished goods warehouse.
- Ongoing contact with tax authorities in Israel and abroad, Israeli health ministry and other regulatory authorities.
- Work according to the quality requirements of the company and according to all the necessary standards required, FDA, Security authorities at seaports – airports and maintaining the Security Code of the company.
- Graduate in Industrial engineering and management\Logistics – advantage.
- Command of all Office programs – particularly Excel – required.
- Experience in import\export customs and taxes – advantage.
- Previous experience in Logistics\Supply chain\ Customer service – advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure with many variables.
- High level of proficiency in English.
- Excellent people skills.
- Experience with ERP systems – specifically Priority – advantage.